Wednesday, September 29, 2021

ACCOMPLISHED

 

Write From My Heart

September 29, 2021

ACCOMPLISHED  succeeded in doing; completed

Isaiah 26:12 (NIV)  LORD, you establish peace for us; all that we have accomplished you have done for us.

            All too often we look at things we have accomplished and give ourselves a pat on the back for doing so well.  The reality is that it is the LORD God who provides strength, ability, skill, talent and provides the means whereby our efforts produce good works. Recently, after reaching a personal milestone, I found myself struck with awe at how the Lord stood by me and how his Spirit encouraged me and strengthened me every step of the way. He put key people in my pathway to offer assistance and encouragement when I faltered or wondered what step to take next. All that I have and all that I do is a direct result of his work in my life and I do not for a moment take that for granted.

            What I have learned is to honor God in all that I do. Give to him the honor and glory due his Name. Dedicate to him all the work and labor of my hands. I am confident that when you allow God to guide you, you will stand amazed to see how God works through his faithful servants. I am humbled to be a servant of the Lord.

Proverbs 16:3 (NIV)  Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment