Friday, June 11, 2021

FAITH - Part Three

 

Write From My Heart

June 11, 2021

 

FAITH  unquestioning belief (Part Three)

 

Hebrews 11:6 (NIV) And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

 

Ponder this: I believe without doubt or question that when I seek God’s guidance he will respond to my heart and mind. I cannot read the above verse without recalling several other verses. I will share but a few and prayerfully trust that you will earnestly seek God’s will for your life today.

 

·       Psalm 119:73 (NLT) You made me; you created me. Now give me the sense to follow your commands.

·       Psalm 119:97-98 (NLT) Oh, how I love your instructions! I think about them all day long. Your commands make me wiser than my enemies, for they are my constant guide.

·       Galatians 6:9-10 (NIV) Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

·       Ephesians 2:10 (NIV) For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

·       Colossians 3:23-24 (NIV) Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

·       1 Thessalonians 4:11-12 (NIV) Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.

·       1 Thessalonians 5:13-18 (NIV) Live in peace with each other. And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else. Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

·       Ecclesiastes 12:13 (NIV) Now all has been heard; here is the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment